Shock absorption since 1983
The first applications of Cranemaster units back in the early 1980s were related to shock absorption and since then small units with SWL of a few ton up to large units with SWL of more than 1000 ton have been developed.
Key Features Cranemaster Shock Absorbers
- Spring-damper system based on gas pressure and hydraulic fluid
- Self-contained – no external connections of hoses or wires required
- Load range: 0.5 – 1400 ton / Stroke range: 0.5 – 5.0 meter
- For rental or purchase
- Failure free operation thanks to robust technology
- Developed and produced in Norway
- May be equipped with features such as Quick Lift and Lock & Release for enhanced performance Read more >>
- Contact us for discussions of specially designed shock absorbers
Talk to us about your project
We’re always excited to help our clients tackle their challenges when it comes to lifting operations. Our competent engineers will help you find the correct product for your requirements!